Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Sunday, March 13, 2005

I love my family!

Let me just say how much I thank God for my family. I thank him for two loving parents, two amazing sisters and two brother-in-laws who are the brothers i wish i had growing up. I am so blessed yet somedays I take them for granted.

For those of you who don't know me that well. I live with my sister Julie and my brother-in-law Mike, and my 2 year old nefew Noah. For some people living with or "mooching off of" family is not a good thing. But I absolutely love my family, and I don't know what I would do without them.

Tonight, I saw a different side of Mike. Well I've seen a glimpse of this side before but not as much as tonight. I went upstairs to their room to tell them I wasn't feeling well and ended up staying there sitting on the bed for like an hour just talking. Talking about things I'm struggling with and how they can help me with it. It just made me realize just how much I'm loved and how much God has blessed me with the people in my life. So..as I was saying...Mike isn't really a "serious talk" kindof guy...he's very goofy and jokes around alot. But just the way he listened to me, and the way he gave me advice, the way a big brother does....meant alot to me.


Thank you Lord for blessing me with such an incredible family.