Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Friday, March 11, 2005

If you wanna hear God laugh, just tell him you have plans!

I was talking to an old friend last night who I haven't talked to in a really long time, and I was reminded of how we have plans for our lives but God has bigger things in mind. This particular friend and I had planned our whole futures ahead of us, but things didn't work out the way we planned. Talking with that person really meade the fact sink in that I really do need to trust God with every aspect of my future. Becuase what I have in mind may not be the best thing for me. I thank God for my friendship with this person, even though we're not as close as we used to be. The good times we had, I don't think I'll ever forget. But God has bigger plans for both of us, whether our paths cross again or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home