Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Saturday, February 26, 2005

the heart of worship

I think in the last week I've written mabye 5 blogs and just haven't posted them. I find that as soon as I write something immediately it becomes irrelevant or uninteresting or whatever. Sitting here right now my mind is a volcano getting ready to errupt. So many things that I am constantly thinking about, my mind never sleeps. I've been reading a lot of other blogs lately and I guess the fact that so many people have such profound things to say is a little intimidating. But, I've realized that it's ok not to be like everyone else and that I shouldn't compare my faith or what others are doing for God because what matters is what's going on between ME and God. The only thing is lately, there hasn't been a whole lot goign on between me and God. Well that's not entirely true...things just haven't been the way I'm used to them being. Ever since the girls night where we did worship in teh form of art, I've developed a love for drawing and worshiping and praying through my sketches. I jsut put on some music, and my thoughts jsut pour onto the paper. The drawings are no way fit for an art gallery but they definately come from my heart. I guess in a way I'm learning to experience God on a new level.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Esther Atkins said…

    Thats awesome Jess! I'm glad you've discovered a new way to talk to God and worship Him! :)

    Love ya!

    Esther

     

Post a Comment

<< Home