Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Esta-Esta!

Above is a picture of Esther and I from My 2nd summer at camp and our 1st summer as roomies...this is where the tradition of us living together in the summer began! After talking to her lasnight on the phone with her all the way in Austraila, I realized that how much God has blessed me with having her in my life.

Esther, you have no idea how much you mean to me, or how much I thank God for your friendship. Thank you for always being there for me, through the tears and the laughter. I am so proud of you for what you're doing, although I miss you to pieces!


Love you lots, and praying for you always!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Esther Atkins said…

    Hey chicky!!

    Thank you so much for the blog! I love you to pieces and miss you heaps!! You have been such an asset to my life and gotton me through some crazy times!! It's good to know that even when I'm far away I stil have you that I can depend on!

    You are an AMAZING woman of God, and he's got such great things planned for you!! Stay strong through it all hun!

    Love you and miss you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home