Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Prayers for healing...

Hey everyone, just a little update on my health. It seems as though my body doesn't like me very much right now and it's decided to cause a flare up of my UC. It's not at all as bad as it was back in the fall, and I caught it early so I should be back up and running in a few weeks. I just ask for prayers that it will get better and not get worse. The fall was really rough, and I just am really lifting this up to God that I wont have to go through all that again.

On a happier note, I'm off to the Dominican in 2 days! SOOOOO excited! I'll try and bring back some sun for all of you!

To all you love birds out there, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Love never fails! Praise God for that!


talk soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home