Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tagged

Esther tagged me...so here goes!

Four jobs I've had:
Camp- Cabin leader(2002, 2003) Day camp coordinator (2004, 2005)
Sales Associate- The Panhandler
Sales Assoicate- Jacob Connexion
Movie Assoiciate- The Movie Store Plus

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over:
How to lose a guy in 10 days
Grease
Empire Records
Notebook

Four Places I've Lived:
London, England, UK
St. John's Newfoundland
Toronto, Ontario
Orillia, Ontario

Four TV shows I love:
Reba
Everybody Loves Raymond
The Bachelor
The Biggest Loser

ha ha..I know I'm a loser for all of the above...

Four Places I've vacationed:
Orlando, Florida
Switzerland
Prince Edward Island
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic- in 11 days

Four of my favourite dishes:
Roast Chicken
Thai Coconut curry chicken
Newfie stew and yorkshire puddings
Newfie mess- fries, dressing, turkey, weiners and gravy- i know it sounds gross...but it's soooo not!

Four sites I visit daily:
Hotmail
Friends Blogs
Biblegateway
google

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Punta Cana
Universal Studios
Austrailia- with Esther
somewhere with someone....

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
Deborah Barrow
Lesley Cunningham
Jill Banfield
Dionne Halsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home