Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

"Dog poop? THIS IS AWESOME!"


Hey, ok so the title of this blog has nothing to do with dog poop...it's just my favourite saying right now...watch bubble boy!

Anywho...so I was at youth councils this past weekend at Blue Mountain...it was definately fun times! I didn't get hurt too badly snowboarding although I do have a really nasty bruise on my left knee...I'm sticking with my falling on the half pipe story *wink* and by half pipe I mean the chair lift..LOL.

This weekend helped me come to a lot of conclusions. God was definately there and I know that he spoke to everyone in one way or another. For me, it was if he flashed my life over the past few months infront of me. I could see things from a different point of view for once, and see somethings in my life that were there then that are not there now. I thank God so much for revealing to me just how much he's done in my life over the past few months, I am amazed! I'm continuing on this journey that is my life along with Him. So many things are changing and so many things are unknown, but I'm just trusting Him with it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Debs said…

    Ha! My blog title was "this is awesome" too!:)The trip was funtimes! Love It!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home