Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Monday, January 23, 2006

Life


I woke up this morning and felt something that I can't say I've felt in a long time! Today I feel satisifed with my life. I know this is something that we're supposed to feel on a day to day basis, but over the last few months I've been so far from it.
For the first time in my life, I am actually on the road to learning how to love myself, who I am and all that comes with it. I'm discovering my abilities, my talents..and my weaknesses. I can now see my true identity as a daughter of the King! God created me in His image and therefore I am beautiful in his eyes and that's all that should matter.
For the first time, I feel as though I am in the right place. That being in Bible college at Tyndale is where God wants me. I'm not sure what for yet, but that's ok...I'll know when it's time. I am loving the opportunity to learn, and I am embracing it and doing my best to succeed in everything I put my mind to.
I am so thankful for what I have. God has blessed me with such a loving family who love and support me in good times and in bad. I have a beautiful neice and nefew who I have more love for than I can even describe and I have 5 close girlfriends that I cherish and feel so blessed having them in my life. God is so amazing!
I can't explain how exicited I am, God has brought me through so much and taught me so much and I wouldn't trade those experiences for anything!
I have this great feeling that 2006 is going to be an incredible year...and I'm not going to wait around..I'm going to live it!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Esther Atkins said…

    Yes!! soooo glad to hear it!!

    God is good!

    I'm proud of you chicky and miss you tons!! MUAH!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home