Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Could I?

Could I just stay here a while, and know that there’s nothing that I need to say, safe in the knowledge that in all my ways, you love me, completely, no need to hide a thing.

Could I just stay here a while, letting you melt away all of my fears, I feel your comfort when you are so near, Ill hide myself in the shelter you made for me.

Could I? Could I?

Could I just kneel here a while, doing what I was created to do, bowing in reverence, unto to adore you, kneeling and giving all that I can surrender

Could I just rest here a while, letting you whisper my burdens away, in all of my journey’s there is no other place where I find refuge and strength for my weary heart.

Could I? Could I? Could I? Could I?

Could I just let you, wipe my burdens away? Could I let you whisper my tears away? Could I just let you-wipe my burdens away?

Could I?

Could I just stay here a while, and know that’s there’s nothing that I need to say, safe in the knowledge that in all my ways, you LOVE ME COMPLETELY, No need to hide a thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home