Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Friday, December 16, 2005

Back to blogging...

Wow, it's been a while...although taking a break from the whole blogging thing has been good for me, not only have I been taken a break from my own blog, but reading a lot of other people's aswell. I just got sick of listening to people complain about this and about that...how much they hate the army...or how much thier life sucks...it's amazing how other people's negativity can really rub off on you. My blog, for those of you who even read it, is mainly just about my spiritual journey and how God blesses me throughout it, every day he's filling me with more and more passion for life...and I'm excited for what he has in store...

God does amazing things...sometimes you just have to let him in...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home