Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thank you God!

I found out some very exciting news today when I went to pick up my student loan....apparently the govermnet thinks I'm special enough to give me $4000 dollars on my student loan that I won't ever have to pay back...yay for free money....love it! Thank you so much God for this amazing blessing!

On a lesser exciting note...went to the doc yesterday...and my condition is not improving, if anything it's getting worse and I'm feeling worse. I could really use every ounce of prayer right now, for my health, for my emotions, for my overall well being and sanity. If you've ever been really sick you know just how much of a toll it pays on your mind, body and soul. I've started yet another kind of medication, but if this doesn't work within a week then unfortunately it's going to mean admittance into the hospital for more treatment. But let's really pray that that option won't be necessary. I believe in our God the great healer and I have faith that he's taking care of me. Trying to say positive....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jess, I love you and I'm praying for you. You have such an increadable love and passion for God, and I'm so happy to hear that you are trusting youself fully to Him! He will provide!! You are beautiful, wonderful and one of the best friends ever! I'm here for you ALWAYS

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice site! » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home