Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

New Beginnings

Well, school starts up again tomorrow...and I can't wait! Oddly enough I've missed it so much! I am so excited about this year and all that God has instore for my life, I know there are going to be some big changes, but I'm so ready for it! I'm just letting God take over and watch him write this exciting story that is the journey of my life.

I've made the decision to permanently attend Unionville Alliance Church and get involved there, this is a big step for me as I know absolutley noone besides my sister and brother in-law, but I trust that God is going to give me the strength to get myself out there and meet some new people and really feel at home. There's just something about the atmosphere there, I can always feel Gods presence and it's the place where I can clearly hear him speaking to me. So I'm very excited to take this leap of faith! I'm still an Army girl, always will be! The Missionary Alliance Church is probably the closest thing to the Army you can get. (doctrine wise that is, there are many differences otherwise)My Prayers are always with the Salvation Army and the amazing things God is using the youth in the Army for right now, and I have faith that it's only gonna get better!

I just ask for prayer right now as I go back to school, that I will be focused on the right things, and put my heart into everything I do.


Jess