Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Nothing compares...

I've realised this week that it is so easy to fall out of a routine when you don't need to have one. Unfortunately, it is my routine of devotion time of prayer and journaling with God that I've fallen out of. It's amazing just how much joy God can bring to your life, and the moment you try to start pushing him out, a sense of emptiness fills your heart. Thats exactly how I feel today. I know that it's literally impossible to hide from the love of God, it's everywhere. But I've been frustrated with him, and have been shutting him out just because I'm being selfish and want to do things my way. And as hard as I'm finding it to accept, God's way is the best way. Even though I can't see what's going to happen, I just need to trust him with it.

Father God, again tonight I'm surrendering these things at your feet. Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing you Lord. Please keep me strong...