Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Monday, April 11, 2005

a little update...

Well I officially have 1 more day of classes, and then exams begin...where did the time go? Don't get me wrong I'm extremely excited about my first year of college being done..THANK YOU GOD for getting me through it alive! But...now the stresses of what is to come next are weighing down on my shoulders. My summer plans....only God knows what they are right now, but I'm trying really hard to just trust him and know that he's going to lead me in the right direction. I just ask for prayer support over the next few weeks as I write my exams, and that doors for the summer will open. Thanks a bunch! MUAH!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger jill said…

    Hey sunshine! I've already been in the camp boat-I know the feeling! It gets better when the decision is final! I'll be praying for you!

    Miss you!
    - Jill

     

Post a Comment

<< Home