Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I realise it's been quite a while since I've updated...haven't really had much to say. Things are a little weird right now. I'm just trying to get through the last few weeks of school alive! I'm having a hard time keeping my focus pants on (yes Aqua that is what I said)! Lately music has been my escape, I just put on some tunes...and dance/jump around on my mini trampoline in my room and sing my little heart out...it's great fun..you should try it!

This is one of my favourites right now...for the lyrics and the beats..lol..ENJOY!

I feel like
I would like
to be somewhere else
doing something that matters
and I lay here or I sit here
my mind walks away and
my thoughts are together
Whats the purpose it feels worthless
I'm haunted by the lost of my value
I can't find it not in the least bit
and I'm just scared, scared that I'll fail you

and sometimes I think that I'm not any good at all
and sometimes I wonder why I'm even here at all
but then you assure me I'm a little more than useless
when I think that I can't do this you promise me
that I'll get through this and
do something right
do something right for once

So I say if I can do something significant
I'll opt to leave most opportunities wasted
ain't nothing trival to let me give you
will measure up to
what might have replaced it to
Ray Brook not day break
respectful to days that were empty
and now gone and knock back the regret a road
to get me to improve in the long run

Sometimes I think that I'm not any good at all
sometimes I wonder why I'm even here at all
but then you assure me
I'm a little more than useless
when I think that I can't do this
you promise me that I'll get through this
and do something right do something right for once

I’m a little more than useless
and never knew I knew this
its gonna the day gonna be the day
that I will do something right
do something right for once.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home