Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Patience: a virtue I do not posess

Lately one of my biggest struggles is patience in so many areas of my life...

I've been digging into God's word to help me with this..and have found some great words of wisdom and inspriration...I hope they speak ot your heart as they did mine..enjoy!!

Psalm 27:13-14
"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

Psalm 37:7
"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men will be cut off, bout those whol hope in the Lord will inherit the land."

Romans 2:7
"To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life."

1 Timothy 1:16
"But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and recieve eternal life."

Hebrews 6:12
"We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised."

Isaiah 55:22
"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."

AND MY FAVOURITE OF THEM ALL....

Romans 8:25
"But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it PATIENTLY."

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home