Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

inspiring words...

"The way of trust is a movement into obscurity, into the undefined, into ambiguity, not into some predetermined, clearly delineated plan for the future."

"Uncompromising trust in the love of God inspires us to thank God for the spiritual darkness that envelops us, for the loss of income, for the nagging arthritis that is so painful, and to pray for the heart, 'Abba, into your hands I entrust my body, mind, and spirit and this entire day-morning, afternoon, evening and night. What ever you want of me, I want of me, falling into you and trusting in you in the midst of my life. Into your heart I entrust my heart, feeble, distracted, insecure, uncertain. Abba, unto you I abandon myself in Jesus our Lord. Amen.' "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home