Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Stress!

Unfortunately there's a little something in my genes that I've inherited from well...my pop, my mom, my sisters....and others along the blood line...and that is the gift of worrying! We all tend to worry and stress over things that are way beyond our control but we come by it honestly. It has been proven to be a pretty bad thing...from creating ulcers to high blood pressure, overal it just doesn't have a good effect on us, me especially. Over the last month or so I've been really stressed because of a lot of things. Mainly school, work, money, and what the heck I'm going to do with my future. My issue at the moment is that I'm not really enjoying school at Tyndale right now. I'm down to my last year and the options of courses are getting slim and I have all these electives that I have to use up and no interesting courses to take. So this is hard because over the past six months or so I've finally realized what I want to do career wise and well, I'm no where close to it right now being at Tyndale. So I have a decision to make, do I stick it out and finish my degree? (which may take until may 2008 because I have a couple extra courses to fit in) and put off going to George Brown which I'm dying to do? Or do I not finish at Tyndale and hopefully go to George Brown in September and finish my degree when I get around to it. It's a tough call, there's a lot of pros and cons to think about. SO yeah..all that has been on my mind lately among other things. I know I need to lay it all before God and just let him take care of it, but as I said in a previous blog I'm having trouble letting go and letting God take over. I'm working on it though.

I think thats all of my rant for now...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Esther Atkins said…

    Hey chicky! Haven't talked in a little while! But I'm thinking and praying for you constantly!!

    Hope that you're well, and I'll have to call you soon! We're 16 hours ahead of you now after daylight savings...

    Smile!!! muah!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home