Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Can you believe it's October?

It been a while! I don't even know if anyone still reads these blog things. It's novelty has kindof warn off well for me anyways....and I haven't really had much to say lately. The truth is...I really don't like the person that I've become. I'm not saying this out of self pitty or to recieve any pitty it's just the reality of what's happened. Over the past few months I really haven't been living the way that God would want me to live. The thing is, it's not like I've been out partying, or sleeping around or anything crazy like that, I've just kindof shut God out. It seems to be a bit of a cycle that I go through and it always happens when I try to take control of my life and tell God how I want things to be. And each time I realize that I can't do it on my own and ask God to take back the pen to write the story of my life...blah blah that whole cliche mumble jumble. This time...I know what it is I need to do...but how to do it so that this cycle stops and I stay where I should be? Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hun,
    I know exactly how you feel, I also go through such cycles. The funny thing is you don't really catch on that you are act like a jerk to God until, you're at the worst point. Sucks don't it! I'm not really one to give advice on this but I know that the only way to make sure the cycle doesn
    t repeat itself is when I start over (again) is try to become more discipline in the things that you know will keep you closer and open to God doing His work in your life. Those things are often look different in different people's lives. But as cliche as this might sound prayer should the utmost highest on the list, whatever form it may take. I know for myself when I see that my spiritual live is going down hill I can always trace back to where I haven't been faithful in some type of communication with God. It's as if we hae cut off our air supply. Hope that helps! Let me know if you ever need a chat. I'm here for ya...I hear Second Cup had great couches he he ....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home