Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Monday, April 03, 2006

So it's official..I literally have 2 weeks of classes left to the semester...and it's a little frigtening. For a few reasons this time of year is a little bit scary:

1. Exams are in 2 weeks and I have a ton of papers to write still...
2. This is the end of my 2nd year and I am that much closer to graduation and the real world..
3. In about 3 weeks I'll be starting a full-time job (my first summer in 5 years not working at camp)
4. I will also be working part-time at The Movie Store- ahhh
5. I'm trying to save money to visit Esther in Austrailia and it's sooo hard for me to save money!


So..a few things on my plate...but I think I can handle it! Just one thing at a time...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home