Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

couldn't think of a title....

I've been trying desperately to study today..but my mind is in a million different places. I can't seem to focus on anything these days, not really sure why. One of my biggest challenges right now is the fact that I've given up dating/relationships/thinking about all that stuff for 6 months so that I can really focus myself on God, getting to know him, and have him be the primary love of my life. Well..way easier said than done, I find now that I've made that commitment I struggle even more with the whole subject. I'm so tired of the fact that satan knows my weaknesses and he's constantly pushing those buttons...trying to make me fall. The sad thing is, that he has been successful at times, more times than I'd like to admit. But the great thing is, God is an omnipotent God, he is all powerful, and that power can help us overcome temptation. I pray everyday for strengh, for self-control, and for wisdom, and I know that God is really going to strengthen me over the next few months, he's already been teaching me patience and that true love is worth waiting for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home