Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

God answers prayer in unexpected ways

Just a warning this may not make sense, but it's my thoughts so here goes;
Yesterday was the crappiest day I've had in a really long time. It was just one of those days that feels like everything is falling apart. But through all that God revealed something to me that I have been praying about for a while. I wont go into detail as to what that was, but I just encourage you to stay faithful because God does answer prayer. It may not be the answer you were looking for, cause in my case this time it wasn't really what I wanted to hear, but the more I thought about it the more I realized that God's in charge and it isn't always about what I want. He knows what's best for me, even if I don't see it at the time.
Also today when I got to school, I checked my mailbox and my singleness paper that I was talking about in an earlier blog was there. I was kindof reluctant to look at the mark, but I did. And to my surprise...I got an A! I've never gotten an A on a paper! Not even through my 4 years of high school. I swear I've looked at the mark 2o times over to make sure it was right. It just proves that if you really put your mind to something, and put your heart into it, and pray about it....which i did alot of because singleness was a hard topic for me to write about, then you can do anything. "WE can do all things through CHRIST, who gives us STRENGH!"

1 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Esther Atkins said…

    Yay for you getting an A!! I'm so proud of you!! I definilty still need to read your paper!!

    Love you tons! Muah!

    Esther

     

Post a Comment

<< Home