Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Going Crazy!!!

AHHHHH!

Let me just say that I HATE this time of year. I have an exam in 5 1/2 hours...one of which I do not feel confident about what so ever!!!! I have another one tomorrow, Friday and my last one Monday.....problem is...I've lost my "focus pants" and my "motivation shirt"....sooo.....that doesn't leave me with much does it? My mind is every which way...BUT biology, I'm tired and just not feeling overly well health wise....

Time is ticking and the stress level is going up!!!!!

Prayer anyone?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Find those pants and that shirt... Get dressed! It's showtime.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love how much focus pants has become an understood term. Everyone knows what it means-at least out here in BC they do--and in the world of camp..and now at Tydale.

    That aside-many prayers for you.
    you can do it.
    youre so close-do your best-and be satisfied with that.

    its calling our name..and we dont have to wait too much longer...

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    YAY for being done school! woot woot!! happy summer!!!!!!!!

    and way to go for the focus pants.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home