Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Prayer taken from "Ruthless Trust"

Abba, I surrender my will and my life to you today, without reservation and with humble confidence, for you are my loving Father. Set me free from self-conciousness, from anxiety about tomorrow, and from the tyranny of the approval and disapproval of others, that I may find joy and delight simply and solely in pleasing you. May my inner freedom be a compelling sign of your presence, your peace, your power, and your love. Let your plan for my life and the lives of all your children gracefully unfold one day at a time. I love you with all my heart, and I place all my confidence in you, for you are my Abba.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    what a beautiful prayer! i'm going to post it up for my posting today!

    i love reading your blog. it's been interesting to follow your journey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home