Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Friday, April 13, 2007

almost done...

The school year is finally coming to a close. In exactly 10 days I will have written my last exam and be free of school for...21 days until I start spring semester. As I look back over the year, and as I have read through my prayer journals and even my blogs I am amazed and left at a loss for words. This year has been one of tough times but also of never ending learning experiences. God has carried me through what I feel to be one of the most significant times in my life thus far. I have been so blessed and have so much to be thankful for. God has and is working in my life and it amazes me to stand back and watch how my life is unfolding according to Gods plan for me. The future is still clowdy, but I know that eventually the clouds will part and the sun will shine. I'm definately looking foward to the summer... I'll be working full-time, school part-time for may and June and just spending as much time with friends as possible!

So..my plan from here on out...I'm continuing to trust, to be patient, and to stand still as I am as God writes the story that is my life.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can be sure your summer will go well as your soul goes well. You can also be sure your story will have wonderful ending. It is widely reported you can depend on the Author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home