Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Friday, January 28, 2005

Happy 20th Birthday to ME!

Well as of today I have entered adulthood...quite frankly I don't really feel that different. I've been worried lately that I'm turning 20 and that I should have accomplished so much more but I've come to the conclusion that although I may be 20, I'm still young and still have so much more to experience. God's just getting started with me and he will do imeasurably more than I could ever ask or imagine with my life!

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared for us to do." Ephesians 2:10

Just on a side note, I've been reading through the gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke, and the more I read about Jesus the more I want to be like him. Growing up I've always known, the stories about Jesus birth, death, and resurrection, but there's so much more to him than that. He was a real man, with real feelings, and faced real life situations of temptation. And because of him, I am free.

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free."Galatians 5:1

Yeah..so..it's late and this blog is all over the place....it kinda made sense in my head..lol.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home