Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Thoughts for today...

At school right now...still have a while before class. For some reason that discussion on does God know everything has really gotten to me these past few days. I honestly don't really know how i feel about it. I know God is omnicient (knowing all things in the past and present) and I have no doubts that he has a plan for everyone, but the part that gets to me is that we can stray from his plan, and not do what he wants for our lives. That is a constant fear in my mind, that I'm not doing what God wants me to do. Right now I don't knwo of a place in the Bible where it says that God know's our future. He know's everything about us, and he knows what we might do..but does he actually know what we will do?
In no way is this discussion really questioning my faith.....it's just really making me think, and making me want to know the answers.

Any thoughts on this, or scripture would be great!

Blessings,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home