Word of God speak, let it fall down like rain....

seeking God's plan for my life, one day at a time...

Sunday, January 09, 2005

it's been a while....

Ok, so it's been a while since I've updated this thing. my life has been somewhat crazy since exams and then Christmas but i think things are now getting back to normal.

Today is actually a bit significant for me, I have so much to thank God for! As of today I have been single for a whole year and God has blessed me so much that I can even begin to describe it. As much as sometimes this topic is a struggle for me, trusting God with this area of my life, God has blessed me with so many amazing friendships to support me and pray for me and I can't thank God enough for those people. Right now I want to say thankyou to those people,KH, CM, ER, EH, LC, JW, PM, CT, RC, DH and DW I love you all and I can't express in words how much your friendship means to me.

I have a few thoughts on some other subjects but for those you must stay tuned..hee hee!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home